Tuesday 20 March 2018

What dreams are made of......

With just under a month to go until my Hochanda debut with Powertex uk. I thought I would give you the sneakiest peak of something really exciting......... 

When I decided to quit my job nearly two years ago and follow my heart with the dream of becoming an artist I had little confidence and trust in myself as to whether I could actually make those dreams a reality. The more my journey progress's the closer they come into fruition. 


I am so grateful for the day I met Garry and Tracey of Powertex uk. Their support and faith in my abilities have made me progress from strength to strength. Not only is it my privilege and honor to be on the Powertex uk design team 2017, represent Powertex uk as a guest present on Hochanda but Powertex uk and Rosehart Studio are now in collaboration on some really fantastic products. 


If you would like to see what we have come up with be sure to tune into Hochanda on 9th June to see the launch. For now a couple of pictures of the packaging. Well, I did say it was a sneak peak. Intrigued????






No comments:

Post a Comment