Wednesday 11 October 2017

A time for reflection

I have to say I am still a little in my infancy when it comes to knowing who is who in the craft world.This will change the longer I am a part of it I am sure. I have already made some wonderful close super talented friends and this has only come about from my love of being creative and I am glad I quit my job nearly 3 years ago to pursue my dreams because really life is far to short to not give what you were born to do a try. 
This is an image of one of my works the rest are all Liz Welch's beautiful works of art.

On that note I would like to pay tribute to a lady who was a friend of one of my dear friends and who appeared to leave a mark on the world that will remain.To Liz Welch. Knowing she was dying of cancer she still had a positive outlook right to the end and didn't want her death to be all about her but her family and friends left behind. 

What a superb role model to look up to.I would like to honor a lady who seemed to shine brightly where she went with a smile on her face and positive energy surrounding her. I am sad to only have come across her work now.
Sometimes our life on this earth is shorter than we expect and we truly need to understand making the most of it is important. Knowing I can continue to inspire and light peoples passion when I am gone would make me happy. Then I will feel like my purpose on this earth was fulfilled. A reflective Toodle pip Anna xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment