Friday 1 June 2018

Unicorn Sherbet Dream

So something pretty exciting happened to me recently. It's almost a year since I made my tv debut on Hochanda and I was given the fantastic opportunity to share my knowledge and passion to the world through my mentor Tracey Evans at Powertex UK

And yet another opportunity arises that Tracey puts me forward for. All I had to do was come up with the idea, concept, execute it and write a step by step. Well the above picture is the Powertex Project design I came up with and the magazine below is where is it published. 




Should you wish to pick up a copy with yummy mixed media projects and lovliness follow the links to get a copy of the magazine. Go to www.craftstamper.com for subscriptions, www.mags-uk.com for single print copies, digital copies from www.pocketmags.co.uk. 



Here is a little video I made to try and capture the bling I added to the canvas. Hope you all managed to grab yourself a copy with the project in. And I hope I have inspired you to have a go! You can find more of my work at Rosehart Studio on Instagram, Facebook, and if you wish to own a piece of my art and help me to feed myself then hop on over to my Etsy store. Toodles Anna xXx














No comments:

Post a Comment