Friday 20 January 2017

How Powertex changed my life

So there I was bumbling along like I do, not sure what direction I was going in with my art and new little business when my friend Birdy introduced me to Tracey and Garry of Powertex Uk at the London Excel show in 2015. Little did I know that a few months later I would be taking the steps that ensured I was embarking on the journey and dream of a life time. I’m not kidding this stuff has literally changed my life. And Tracey and Garry have now affectionately become mumma Tex and pa Tex who reside at Tex Towers (Powertex Uk Hq) well to me anyway.

I now find myself on the Powertex UK Design Team for 2017. Super exciting and yes you will get to join in on that excitement. I will share the products and ideas I have come up with in my style especially for you to go off and create with the universal medium we all love. 
Well, that’s why you’re here right?

It’s an absolute privilege to invite you on this journey showing you the wonders of Powertex through new ideas, projects, this blog and Hochanda. I have a super exciting year ahead of me and it’s all thanks to Tracey and Garry for giving me this fantastic opportunity. I love my Powertex family and I can't even imagine what life was like before I was introduced to this amazingly versatile medium. I'm glad I dared to dream!




12 comments:

  1. beautiful work,creative,colourful and so different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey for all yours and Garry's support and Frankie too :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous work Anna love the design and colour is fabulous! Looking forward to being your Teamie ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks teamie. It's going to be a fabulous year Xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for inviting us on your journey. Love your unique style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work of art love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for you ! Couldn't be more happy that your so Powertexed!! Your artwork is amazing!

    ReplyDelete