Sunday 25 June 2017

There and back again a Powertex tale

What an awesome experience to have been offered by Garry and Tracey of Powertex UK. I had the most amazing time at Hochanda. The whole team looked after me and made me feel right at home. I had so many ideas and techniques I wanted to share and didn't get through all of them. Maybe next time. If they will have me back :D



Now I can finally speak about my fabulous stamps that Tracey asked me to design for Powertex Uk. You will have seen me on the shows demoing them to you all. 



You can now buy these beauties on the Powertex UK website

We just love the power and romantic notions that Greek mythology conjours and so decided to use some of those figures for the names of our stamps. 


Aprodite's kiss being the first. She is certainly a lady full of grace, love and beauty.
https://www.powertex.co.uk/rosehart-studio-stamps/375-rosehart-studio-stamp-aphrodite-s-kiss.html


Then Cassiopeia is a constellation in the northern sky, named after the queen Cassiopeia in Greek mythology, who boasted about her unrivaled beauty. We think this cosmic feel stamp lives up to its name.


Welll, back to it now and creating more pieces to be able to share with you. I made sure to take photos of most of the samples I created for Hochanda and I've got lots more ideas that need to be created for the Birmingham NEC Hobbycrafts show at the end of June. Toodle pip Anna xXx 



1 comment:

  1. lovely...got lots of inspiration..can't wait to see you on Hochanda again soon xx

    ReplyDelete