Wednesday 29 November 2017

If I only had a heart

I have been manically trying to get my ducks in a row. After a very busy end of October and beginning of November. My body obviously thinks I need to slow down as I have the dreaded man flu and feel like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards I think I may look like I have too. Anyway, this is a little commission I created sometime ago I though I would share. 



I am pretty chuffed with how this one turned out. It's always really tricky when creating a custom piece for someone. 





Compositions don't always come to me very easily, I really have to work hard on a special piece, the pressure seems a little more intense. I always seem to second guess myself as to whether I am hitting the mark or if what I create will be received well. Doesn't really help that I am such a perfectionist as well!




The tin in on the heart represents tin for ten years of marriage. The one side represents the mechanic in the relationship and the flower and filigree side is the feminine side. With the map representing travel. I love being able to create a meaningful piece. Toodles Anna xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment