Friday 23 February 2018

Fairy house delights.

One of the projects I completed when demonstrating at the Powertex UK stand at the NEC hobbyshow in November was the new Fairy house which has now been put into a project pack for February. Just for you!


  
I had a lot of fun creating this piece I used the black Powertex on the base, one of my go to favourite colours in the Powertex range. On the lower part of the piece I used a mix of sand, balls and Powertex. Then added on the door, toadstools and windows. Added some extra detail with the mdf dropouts and cobwebs
On the roof I used the natural paper decoration, by cutting it into little pieces and layering it to give it a tiled 3d effect. I used some of the Powertex UK embellishments in between the natural paper decoration. I also added one of the new Raven mdf shapes. 

I then dry brushed with powercolours burgundy, turquoise and yellow ochre. And used the new interference colours to give a little shimmer effect to the roof. If you're looking for a magical project this month you need to get your hands on this one while stocks last. Toodles Anna xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment